Want to get more from your HomeOK ? Go Pro
Expand your Home Monitoring by adding additional sensors and cameras
Access up to 7 days of monitoring history with the date and time filter
35% off additional HomeOK products
Compare Monitor plans
- Camera allowance on the basic plan is 1 camera. Option to extend camera allowance up to 6 cameras on pro plan.
- Sensor allowance on the basic plan is 5 devices. Option to extend sensor allowance up to 40 sensors on pro plan.
- Battery replacement service is only available with the pro plan and is limited to HomeOK devices and limited to the number of sensors installed on the account.
- Image Storage on basic plan is 3 days. Option to extend image storage to up to 7 days on pro plan.
- The 35% discount on HomeOK365.com applies to Pro plan subscribers. For full details see FAQ.
- On request a confirmation of install certificate can be provided to confirm your system is installed and active, an insurer may offer a discount in return for proof of install.
- Extended coverage warranty applies to HomeOK devices registered to a single location within their original limited warranty period when you subscribe to our pro plan. Once the original limited warranty expires, the device will be covered under pro plan until you discontinue your subscription. If you are a consumer, the limited and extended warranties are provided in addition to, and without prejudice to your consumer rights.
If any of your HomeOK products are stolen at any time after your purchase, HomeOK will replace the stolen device at no charge to you.
In the rest of this article, you'll find the simple steps to follow and some important things to keep in mind about qualifying and the limitations of this theft protection.
Immediately report the theft to the police and request a copy of the theft report as soon as possible. You will need the police report in order for HomeOK to provide you with your free replacement device(s).
Once you receive the police report, report the theft to HomeOK by using the link below.
Once the police report is verified, HomeOK will gladly provide a free replacement within 30 days.
Important notes concerning the HomeOK theft protection:
- This theft protection applies only to the original consumer purchaser.
- Coverage of this theft protection is limited to one replacement only for each HomeOK product that you have purchased.
- Theft protection does not apply to any products purchased from third party sellers on other online marketplaces.
- Any replacement request must be submitted within 15 days of the theft and include copies of the original sales receipt, and the police report.
- Replacing stolen HomeOK devices is a service we offer. However, please note that we reserve the right to refuse this service if we suspect any fraudulent activity, misconduct, or for any other valid reason.
We accept all major credit cards and paypal.