1. Where can I download the HomeOK App?
HomeOK is available on the Apple Store or Play Store.
2. Can you support me during installation?
Our Technical support agents are here to help you, they can assist and talk you through the steps at a time that suits you, they can resolve 99% of any issues encountered with our unique remote support access. we can also arrange a HomeOK installer to help if you are not into DIY.
3. Does my HomeOK system integrate with other smart home devices?
No,as other smart home security providers do not have the same compliance as we do, we cannot ensure their quality. However, you can set your camera or play to send voice instructions to smart speakers for example Alexa or Google Home.
4. What happens if I have a complaint or any issues?
You can contact us directly on our website. Opening hours are Monday to Saturday 9am to 5:30pm
5. When I upgrade, does all extra equipment get sent to me for free?
There is no cost for our hardware as we are a smart home service provider. The hardware is loaned to you for as long as you remain in a plan. This means that you will need to return it when you cancel or downgrade your plan.
6. What happens if a sensor or camera develops a fault or stops working?
Our technical team will remotely check for any issues and if required we will replace any equipment that is faulty, and we are not able to fix it.
7. How do I upgrade my plan to get more sensors?
You can upgrade from your account portal and choose the extra sensors and camera to be sent out to you free of charge.
8. How do I downgrade my plan?
You can contact us to down grade your plan and return the extra sensors and cameras associated with that plan and your plan will be downgraded.
9. What guarantees do you offer?
We operate under a SLA (service level agreement) meaning your service will be available 99.9% of the time, we also update the software and features on a regular basis and your system will be updated automatically provided it is connected to the internet.